Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hi again

Finally!!! The exams are over. For now. Well, as you all know, I take 7 subjects ONLY and you may not know this but I am not in school today because today is Higher Chinese Paper 3 and Art and D&T. So, erm this time round the exam were not as difficult as CT1, HOWEVER, I seem to have screwed up a few of my subjects. Namely, Additional Mathematics and Geography, of which Geography is the one that I screwed up the BIGGEST time EVER. I'm dead meat for my humanities. I just know it. And for my maths.
Change of topic
Nice chatting with you again, haven't been updating because of SA1 and to tell the truth, I was really slacking on my studies the whole time... Time to buck up!!! OH, Oh, you all know that the holidays are coming right? And the new transformers movie- Transformers: Revenge of the fallen is coming out, soon, like 27 of May, or is it June? I cannot wait!!! And there are other cool movies also, like Ice Age 3: (something) of the Dinosaurs. Also sounds cool right? Also cannot wait. This holiday is for us to spam movies and relax before we really chiong for the dreaded END OF YEAR paper a.k.a. THE SA1!!!!!! Bom Bom Boooommmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment