Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last- for now

This is going to be my last blog until my SA1 is over. On Friday my school organised a 'Sports Meet' and everyone had to go. SUPER DUPER UBBER boring. Juz sat there and did nothing while the commencer or something like that was babbling away. Come to think of it, this is the first time I did not join the march past. So they looked like retards, like me for 2 years. Then I saw Yap Puay Tong in the march past and when 'marching' pass the Guest of Honour, you know wha he did? He walked backwards. Joker sia, he. Then I was up there laughing and laughing. Also, many people brought their Yugioh cards and poker cards etc. and Lucy Yeo went to take pictures of them. I wonder why. Anyways, Kang Ming told me to bring my DM deck to play with him and I lost terribly. Only won him once with my darkness/water deck. He has the friggin Death Phoenix, but he didn't bother to use it. I think it is useless. After the sports meet, my father 'tombang' Zheng Jie, Rex and Darren Tai, I think. Then Yee Seng and Russ asked me if my father could 'tombang' them also but I told them the car was out of space, and of course this is a first come first serve basis, so I cannot kick anybody out, so I told them no space.
Exam is next week so I have to chiong study liao bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment