Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Friday, April 17, 2009

2.4km run

As all of you know, I failed NAPFA, including the notorious 2.4km run. Was ok for first 2 laps until I almost collapsed and so I started walking the rest of the 1.6km. I took about 20+ minutes... very normal for me, and lol Miss Sri help us take our timing with Mrs Dhar. Fine, I was last in class, and I don't wanna hide it cos it feels like I'm bursting. Tomorrow I'll be going to school for EXTRA PHYSICS lesson very pain in the neck. After physics I have to rush to Toa Payoh for tuition. I hope the lesson lasts less than 2 hours, cos it's only on electricity... This weekend have alot of homework:
  1. Chinese Argumentative Writing
  2. Chenistry Worksheet
  3. Physics Worksheet
  4. Geography Worksheet
  5. Maths Homework
  6. Finishing Up My ERP (Not Electronic Road Pricing, but English Reading Program)

Ya, and my ERP has like, 400 pages. Have to chiong liao, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment