Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The day before Good Friday

Today have lots of 'Holiday D'lites' as tomorrow will be a public holiday called Good Friday. THANK YOU JESUS. But, many of the teachers gave us a lot of homework to do during this long weekend so have to chiong now. In case Denzel haven't updated the class blog, here's the lists of homeworks:
  1. Chemistry Worksheet
  2. Chinese Letter Writing for normal Chinese students
  3. Chinese 作业
  4. Chinese 笔记

Can also check the chinese blog for more info on how to do the chinese homework. Okay, this is freaking me out. I sound like a class blog admin. What the heck!

So anyway, today there was this Easter story hall assembly and it was so friggin hot and some more I had a stomachache halfway and I told teacher I need to go toilet. Then after the hall assembly finished, we went back to class for lessons. Back to norm. Except more homework. Tomorrow is the Good Friday party my friends organised and I could only find Jordan who agreed to go. Still need to confirm with him the timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment