Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NAPFA

All of you may be thinking that this blog is dead. Almost. Feeling so tired but have to do the maths homework which I totally forgot to do during the weekend and now I'm paying the price. And another homework is chinese situational writing. A sian now.

Just now also had NAPFA. Failed all except sit-ups. The closest to passing were 3 items:
  1. Sit-and-reach- Failed by 4cm.
  2. Standing-broad-jump (I don't know how to spell)- failed by 3cm.
  3. Pull-ups (Yes, I am >15, can be Ah Pek already. Not Pek Liang.)- failed by 1, which is didn't even do haha.

So now, my arm sore, stomach sore, legs sore. SADFACE :( Gotta make a short post. No time liao hav to do homework. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment