Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day

Today was church as per norm. Not much 'PARTY' on Easter. However, we celebrated Easter Day on Good Friday itself. My church friends + Jordan Tang + Dapeng and we went to Marcus' house. Played alot of games like Werewolf (like murderer), this funny board game and the main event, Wii. Sports Wii. And I thrashed Dapeng in tennis. HAHAHA and he was emo after that. NOT. But still, I did not expect to win him. I went to the quarterfinals (ya that's it) and played against Joshua and he didn't thrash me. He PWNED me its like, 40-0!!!! Okay I'll admit. I suck. But not as bad as Dapeng. Sorry, just trying to make myself feel better. Then we went to parkwa for dinner. Not bad, I ate duck noodles and the others ate a variety for stuff. Went home and felt tired so I went to sleep early.

Back to today, nothing much happened as usual and I'm feeling very sian so I'll probably take a short nap. So... bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment