Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Sunday, March 29, 2009

So Tired

I don't wanna start this on a wrong note, but someone has been FRIGGIN SPAMMING my blog. I don't really care cos:
  1. It doesn't lag my com
  2. It shows that some people in this world really is lame but somehow walking perfectly alright
  3. Who cares?

Erm... it's just very irritating and wow, Juncong somehow knows how to tell me the obvious.

Kay, just came back from church and feel very happy, yet sleepy. Went to Marine Parade for lunch and cell group (not very big group). Why am I feeling tired? I'll tell you.

  1. On Friday was 'cross-country' so I'm still feeling a little sore on my feet, and I went to British Council directly after that, and made me even more tired. Some more I slept quite late.
  2. Then yesterday I went for this workshop at MindChamps and I was taught how to remember... stuff. Then at night my family 'celebrated' Earth Day and sat at the pool side burning candles. Also slept quite late.
  3. Today woke up quite early, say 8.45? Yar and was reluctant to wake up. Then I went to church and ended at 12.30 (I think). After that, we went to Marine Parade as I've mentioned before.

And that's pretty much what happened these few days. 1 more thing, you know next, next Friday is Good Friday right? All of us do not need to go to school so I want to invite all of you to this 'Good Friday' party. Probably from 3pm to around 7pm. Those who think they can make ot please leave comment. I will provide more details after I confirm. Thanks. Oh ya, if you can only like, go for 2 or so hours, you can also come, then, if you need to go urgently, I will not be stopping you. Thanks once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment