Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The day I went to Supreme Court open house and something interesting happened

Shit... accidentally press backspace the have to redo my post. SADFACE :( Anyways, I just came back from the supreme court and wow, I had to walk quite a few kilometres.

  1. I had to walk from my house to another bus stop quite far away to get sort of a 'direct bus' to my friend's house, which is bus no. 16, which leads to the stadium.
  2. From the stadium, I accidentally alighted a stop earlier so I had to walk a 'longer' distance to my friend's house.
  3. Although I stayed there for lunch, my friend wanted to WALK to Kallang MRT station to take a train (JUN CONG!!!) to City Hall. That adds another, say about 2km?
  4. On the train obviously we cannot walk so we just stood there since there are no seats. When we reached City Hall, I think we walked another 500+ metres (I think) to the Supreme Court.
  5. In the Supreme Court, there was a LONG queue, but surprisingly, the wait was not that long. BUT, the whole time I was there, I think the total time I was about to have a seat was, like, 5mins, for I think, THE WHOLE TIME!!!
  6. I took a lot of pictures there and there were many cartoons pasted on the walls and some of them are lame beyond measure, but some of them, honestly, I thought was funny, so I took some pics on them. Also, on the eighth floor, there was an amazing view of the CBD and Singapore River and I took photos of them too. I think they are nice. Oh ya, I was also standing then.
  7. When it was time to go, I wanted to take the train from City Hall to Payar Lebar MRT, where I would than take a bus home. My friend said there was a shorter way and a direct bus home so I followed him. DO YOU KNOW WHERE HO TOOK ME???? He brought me to FREAKING SUNTEC CITY!!!!! What the hell??!!! We past by the Padang, it was alright, then do you know where else we passed by? City Hall MRT station. Wa sooo sian, and I looked like I can kill my friend, but still, I didn't. OK??? I don't know why... Where was I...
  8. Oh ya we reached the bus stop at SUNTEC CITY and waited for NO.16!!! Very crowded and we had to stand all the way. He stopped at the stadium while I stopped like, a 100 stops later, and I still had to walk home. GG to me la. 1 week of PE lessons in 1 day...

Then he asked me to go cycling with him from his house to Bedok Jetty and back on Thursday and I thought, cycling only what, ok lah. So I agreed. Oh ya JUN CONG you better find my EZ-link card or get ready to pay... $2.10 for today... lucky you... my friend wanted to walk if not I take MRT you must pay $3.50 liao.

Oh ya I will try to post some of the photos I taken in the Supreme Court. If I don't, you may not be able to see it again, OR... if you want to see it soo badly, go commit murder then they will bring you there to see everything. HAHAHA

1 hour later...

SHIT!!!! I cannot upload the pics although it's in my com!!!! When I click upload pics and copy and paste URL or from my phone, den put done, it's GONE arrhhhh!!! Someone help me!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's only 9 stops from suntec to your house.
    Also, you will only need walk 50m to SC(from the MRT station).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the IT fair have quite a lot of stuff to see. are you going?

    ReplyDelete