Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today is the day my butt aches...

Today I went to East Coast Park to cycle with codename: linkin and Daryl Goh. Actually wanted to ask Aloysius to come along but he last minute say cannot make it. Make Daryl Goh soooo pissed off. Anyway, when we reach East Coast Park, we looked for a bike rental shop since the Playground @ Bigsplash one is closed. We went to 1 rental shop that rents $6 for 1 hour, get 1 hour free. Basically, $6 for 2 hours. After paying $6 (wa heart pain) for the bikes, Daryl and me and my friend (I don't like calling him codename: linkin... sends shivers down my spine) rode to Bedok Jetty (as I mentioned earlier on) BUT, it was closed off. So we carried on until we passed by Singapore Sailing Club (or something with sailing) and Outward Bound Singapore (East Coast) and I think we were almost reaching Changi Airport cos there is nobody there and no shops. Just trees and a road for bikes. Well, we U-turned and headed towards where we started to go home. We ate lunch at 360 (yeah like real), not really. Just the hawker centre beside the pond. I ate hokkien mee and Daryl bought chicken rice and coconut (the real one) while my friend eats nothing because he actually intended to eat at Carl's Jr but realises I had no money left. After lunch, I sat on my bike, and my butt hurt like hell! Ride so long I didn't realise until then. I had no choice but to chiong to return my bike or it will hurt more. We rented the bike at 11.30 and you know what time we returned our bikes? 1.31. Well, the uncle didn't seem to mind but I was so nervous he was going to charge more. When I got up from my bike, I could hardly walk. My butt hurt too much. No choice, just go home and rest. Overall, today was really fun and I wish I could do more of this outing, but next time, I'm gonna bring a butt cushion. My butt won't hurt so much if I brought 1.

1 more thing. Tomorrow is the actual day for me as a facilitator to guide the primary school kids through the i Space tour. Have to wake up at 6AM!!!!!!!! Reach there at 7.30AM!!!!!!!! But luckly they provide breakfast if not must wake up 5.30 eat breakfast. But still, boohoohoo :'(

1 comment:

  1. http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/03/background-image-for-blogger-template.html
    http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/hexadecimal-html-color-codes-and-names.html

    Go to these pages and read, should help you change your blog skin.

    ReplyDelete