Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I think...

I'm gonna put the 'quote of the week' as I think it's a good idea. 3 out of 4 says so (literally). But srsly, only 4 votes? I think I'm gonna need advertisments hahaha. Anyway, I finished ALL my holiday homework. FINALLY!!!!! But, I'll be going back to school on Monday and that makes me sadface :( Haiz, I'm feeling the result of the holidays... sleep late, lie around and do nothing, and now I feel sick... Coughing since yesterday, and do not know when I will feel better.
I shall take away the poll and add the quote of the day. I think that's all. Need to get ready for school on Monday. HAIZ...
Oh, and 1 more thing. I may not be able to post stuff on my blog cos after school reopens- gotta study. Buh-bye! (For now)

No comments:

Post a Comment