Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Admin

In case you all haven't known, I go to church every Sunday for, er, church. Then there is the christian band called Delarious (or something like that), who led praise and worship. Their songs are very nice and I think that even non-believers will also like them. Anyway, I told my cellgroup leader that I need help wit my blog and he agreed to help me, so I'm gonna make him an admin on this blog. Let me introduce. His name is Zhong Yu a.k.a. Joshua and he is 27 (I think) working in some recriutment company. Cannot reveal too much infomation on the net... Thats about all you should know about him.

After church, I went with my cell group to Parkway Parade (somewhere in Marine Parade, near East Coast Park, for those who don't know) for lunch and a session of sharing. After lunch and everything, I wanted to meet my parents at th Marine Parade library but it started pouring very heavily. I decided to go to Borders downstairs to read some books. At about 6, my parents found me at Borders and we went for dinner at the hawker centre nearby. Nothin interesting fo dinner though. Then we went home to watch Shrek 2 cos there was nothing to do. That's about it... the main point is the new admin. 1 more thing... Joshua, what's your gmail address again?

OH YA!!!! From this post onwards I will not 'suan' Jun Cong' about losing my EZ-link card 'accidently' anymore cos he 'buay song' already.

No comments:

Post a Comment