Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday

Today I will be going to the Supreme Court's opening house with my firend, and I will be there after lunch... I will try to post a few photos of the new supreme court and you can see whether it's nice or not... but I cannot garuntee (I don't know how to spell) that there will be photos. It may be so boring that I may even leave before my targeted time, which is 2hours, OR no photography is allowed within the premises. If that is the case, though, I may take some pics of the outside of the Supreme Court.

Oh ya I also remembered a very nice blog called voiceoutagainstthesch.blogspot.com created by one of the seniors of our school. But... it has been removed. Sadface :(. It was fun while it lasted.

And 1 more thing. GOH JUN CONG says that he is going back to school to hand in his homework, and ask the school uncle to try to take down the white board to retrieve my EZ-link card. If that's possible, he says that he will return me my EZ-link card on Monday when school reopens. However, I told him that he still had to pay for the extra travel expenses, like when taking MRT, I have to pay adult fare, and on the bus I hace to pay 10 cents more... Ya, that may not be a lot, but after a week, the total amount of money I've spent on travel will be more than 5 bucks, I assure you. That's only the extras, if he still cannot get my EZ-link card out, he'll have to pay the full fare of my travels and get a new EZ-link card to replace my 'lost' one. And GOH JUN CONG says that he 'accidently' dropped mycard and is still very ruluctant to pay for my travel fares, but he'd better be responsible for what he did. Jun Cong, good luck in trying to pry the white board open.

No comments:

Post a Comment