Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Going to Science centre tomorrow

Did I mention that I will be going to the Singapore Science Centre tomorrow and on Friday? Well, I am. I am going with my CCA friends for a, how do I out it, facilitator training? No. Anyway, my friends and I have volunteered to be facilitators for some primary school kids who are going to the Science Centre. Of course there is CCA points. So tomorrow is the briefing, YES that's the word. And the actual day is on Friday, as you may have guessed. And I have to take a long journey there, as I have a direct bus. I'm still considering whether I should take the bus or MRT there. MRT seems to be more frequent than busses. Oh and the A-maths holiday homework freaking difficult. Crying face :'( ... Wait, I'll try to put some of the Supreme Court pics I've taken. Again.

Yet another failure. But I will not give up so easily. I will try again. Sooner or later

No comments:

Post a Comment