Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Friday, March 13, 2009

During CCA

Hi, today I am writing during CCA cos the Sec1s are just starting on the flash, so we... went through the 3D game making compitition with Mr Chua, our MITS trainer. Den here I am posting this blog. Erm... not much photos here. Althuogh.... I can steal the Mac's camera? A, noooo I shouldn't do that. Anyways, today Mr Koh went through the quadratic equation homework. Oh ya, talking about homework, there is a hell lot of holiday homework. The teachers thought that since it is holidays, we have a lot of time, and EACH teacher spam us with homework. Sadface... :( BUT looking on the bright side, holidays are here!!! BUT, its only for 1 week. Crying face... :'( BUT I can spam play com everyday!!! So, ultimately, ubberly, YAY!!!? And 1 more thing. I realised I cannot change the blog skin on Mac... No choice but to go home and try lor... When the new blog skin is ready I will inform all you readers, or whatever they call you.

No comments:

Post a Comment