Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day @ the Science Centre

As I have said eariler on (yesterday) about going to the Science Centre, I did. I did not want to be late so I left my house pretty early (10.45am to be exact) to reach the Science Centre before 1.30pm. Did you know what time I reached there? 11.30am. 2 whole hours of waiting, and Hean Ming said the he left his house @ 11am, and he reached at like, 1pm, maybe around there? What the hell? He says that he followed the MRT sign that points into the longer direction, so he walked 1 WHOLE BIG ROUND to reach the Science Centre which took about 25mins. Well, I was the earliest and what the heck I went to Jurong Regional Library to kill some time. At like, 12.30, I went back to the Science Centre and Ray and Roy just arrived. Then there was this ex-Marist who said he graduated when I was in Sec 1 and he was in MITS. Well, I had no impression of him in my memory but he says he reconises me and Denzel, that time who is still in MITS. I told him that he changed CCA to media club.

Then we went inside the Science Centre. FREE! But we didn't go there to play. We went for some briefing (as I have mentioned before) in some lecture hall. Wait, no 2 lecture halls. We were briefed on how to 'facilitate' the primary school kids and were split into different groups. Here comes the good and bad news.
  • Good News

Hean Ming cannot do anything 'cunning' when I or Winson or any other schoolmates are not around, so he will have to behave. While I at least have Benedict (Is that how I spell you name? Sorry of I got it wrong)

  • Bad News

I am not in the same group as Winson and I will have less people to talk to.

  • Good News

I made a new aquaintance (wow there, big word) in my group and will have 1 more person to talk to. So, 1-1+1 is still 1!!! It neutralises my 'loneliness' but not Hean Ming. (uh-oh suddenly I feel a killing intent)

  • Better News

The groups are going 2 at a time and coincidently, Winson happens to be in the group next to mine so I will have even more people to talk to, and unlike someone, none. Muahahaha.

Then there is this soooo simple quiz even a retard like (someone) knows how to do it, and they want to ask the primary school children to take part, and the best thing is the prize. You know what it is? iPod shuffle. WAAAAAAAA iPod shuffle. 99 bucks and I know that's not alot but still, they are primary school kids. They may not even know what it is...

Oh, tomorrow I'll also be going to east coast park to cycle with (codename: linkin), Aloysius (not sure if coming), and Daryl (comes only if Aloysius is coming).

HAVEN'T FINISH MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK YET ARHHHHHHH DIE LIAO SO MANY QUESTIONS DUNNO HOW TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment