Ad

Quote of the Week

"Live dangerously, love lavishly, serve humbly"- Nick Evans

Friday, March 13, 2009

MY EZ-LINK CARD!!!

I tried Richard's way but still could not get the very cool skins I found and want. So... the only skin I like is this current one, unless I find a way to change the friggin HTML for the blog, I'll stick to this current skin. I know its boring but please bear with it. I'll try to find a way to re-write my HTML asap.

Oh ya also, if you want to link ur blog to mine, please do so yourself cos I cannot find the HTML to add the URL. Also, if possible, please help me find a way to delete the google news link. Its irritating.

OH YA!!! 1 more very important thing happened to me today. It all started when I asked my friend to help me renew my library books since he was going to the library during recess. He said ok, so he did it. After that, I heard from my other friends that he had given my EZ-link card to GOH JUN CONG. This is when it all started. GOH JUN CONG wanted the whole class to see my photo on my EZ-link card so HE decided to put the card ON TOP of the white board. You all know that theer is definitely a gap between the white board and the wall right? From what I've told you, can you guess what happened? Yes GOH JUN CONG gave the card a small push and it fell behind the white board. Now its stuck there, between the white board and the wall. Well, GG for me la!-not. I told him that if don't dig out the card by the time my CCA ends, he'll have to pay for all my travel expenses and a new EZ-link card with $20 inside because there is about $20 inside my EZ-link card. So... that's how he's going to pay for trying to humiliate me. Muahahaha. Too bad for him. Serves him right. After he gets me the new EZ-link card will he then pay for what he've done. OMG NOW I HAVE TO PAY ADULT FARE FOR TRAIN RIDES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment